  Barb, I said I had said all I was going to about pigs,----but a girl
can change her mind. You did not say a word about two lists. I was
talking to everyone. I don't want a pig as a mascot either ( they are
smart animals though-- real ones). I like this list as it is. Sometimes
I say nothing and sometimes I say something that might  help -- such as
what is an EMG. And sometimes unfortunately I chatter. Try not to
though.

The problem is that some people might have trouble deleting - I don't
know who it was who brought that up. It might be a real problem.  I just
don't know. Also when people are counting those who contribute the jokes
)pigs and all don't count those of us who laugh. This is a family spat
and will go away.

Should would be a short list with only scientific information , there
ain't much. Oh well, now I will say no more about pigs (maybe) Nita