I think I read sometime in the past that posting "congratulations" or " I
agrees"  to the list are frowned on, but I wanted to publicly thank John for
a very insightful post which raised a number of valid questions that haven't
been addressed by those wishing a "pure" research and med. list.  I admit
(as I alluded to in an earlier post), I am not fond of the pig sagas, and to
be honest, rarely read the John's weekly posting since he decided to neglect
the future masters of the earth, the palmetto bug.  However, I was very
impressed with some of the questions he poised, and will look at his weekly
town with a new perspective..  And John, if and when you decide to lose the
swine, and get back to a "real" issue such as use of Palmetto bugs to
conquer the world, I will eagerly await each issue.  Better yet, ask me
about kazankas sometime..............
tex