Clare,  In reply to a critic who thought I was being repetitious in posting several
emails, it was my intention to get some responses from the group.  Your kind message
to McCall's did exactly what I was hoping it would do, mainly indicate to them that
we appreciate what they did for people with PWP.   Thank you.  Walt