Subject:  Things you DON'T want to hear on the operating table.

--Better save that.  We'll need it for the autopsy.
--Someone call the janitor.  We're going to need a mop.
--Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
--Hand me that..uh...that uhTHT....thingie.
--Oh no!  I just lost my Rolex.
--Oops!  Hey, has anyone ever survived 500cc of this stuff before?
--Damn, there go the lights again....
--Ya know, there's big money in kidneys.  Heck, this guy's got 2 of 'em.
--Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing off my concentration.
--What's this doing here?
--That's cool!  Now can you make his leg twitch?!
--I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses.
--Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
--What do you mean he wasn't in for a sex change?
--Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
--OK, now take a picture from this angle.  This is  truly a freak
   of nature.
--This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
--Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?
--Don't worry.  I think it is sharp enough.
--What do you mean, "You want a divorce?"
--She's gonna blow!  Everyone take cover!!!
--FIRE!  FIRE!  Everyone get out!
--Damn!  Page 47 of the manual is missing!
THE END!