Of course it was Ohio. I avoid him like the plague. Sleezy. I hope he doesn't
run. just awful. I don't think John Glenn should have resigned, but he didn't
ask- why should he I am from Texas. but so is NASA, maybe he should have asked.

Oh well we seem to do ok with this government. Surely he will not run. If he
does, move back long enough to vote. It is funny, even if his show is not. Nita