Hi all,

Tasmar is no longer available in Europe. Some PWP still use it though. Their
neurologists argee and monitor the treatment with the appropriate
livertests.

One of them has asked me to inquire IF and HOW it would be possible to order
Tasmar from countries where it is still available and send it to the
Netherlands.

I would like to know:
- in what countries is Tasmar still available?
- how can Tasmar be ordered? (Online?; what papers would I need?)
- are there any legal obstacles sending Tasmar from f.e. USA to Holland?

The costs are no problem.
Any information or suggestions are welcome!!
Thanks in advance,

Hans.