 i have gone through it servile times. each time different. as my legs feel
as there are a sleep.  for 1 month my wife measured the size of my legs. my
left from toes to my thigh can run to 1/2 to 1inch larger than my right.
pain at time i want to yell. it does not hurt just tingle's. lolo  there is
so test i have been through. so many diff. med,s tried on me. so you see why
i get tired of all talk of meds. as some one said today we are hard to get
along with. some times i can,t pick up spoon,fork or let go without thinking
of how to do it. food get cold before i can it. or tell VIVIAN  you know i
don,t like this food.  she said you know how much it cost and time to fix
your meals. you know i also believe CG,S have it worse than us. had EKG, and
other ek,s some thing.  where a heart patch instead of taking Nitto pills.
i used to surf the net on PD. i learned in on the long run they all said
same thing. i get more from the list. there is lot of nero,doc,s don,t know
lot about PD we are still being used as qeney pigs. that is one of the
reason i will noot say what med,s i take.  there is they say there is a new
med. out for ARTHUR.  i called my nero about it. he said it would not
interfere with the meds i am on but is not aloud to write a prescreen for
it. am do for a complete exam again. heart so on.  lolo oh we now got
carp(fish) with saddle on it to give children rides. do any of you have any
thing better.  all so had to have a pan made to fry some of our fish in one
piece. 4 feet long. good portion. now if you out do me. lolo. no pig story.
who can come up with a better story mine is true?  is this a non PD ? EMG IS
NOT.  c u all

                               I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                BEST MED.S FOR PD IS