All the birds and the beasts were a crying and a squawky
when they heard of the death of poor old porky

Porky the pig is dead. The doyen of parkinson pigdom is no more. All that is
left is a twisted, misshapen piece of pink plastic. Over the last few days, he
had been becoming weaker and weaker, as his body become more and more impacted
with paper, copper and nickel.  HIs final words were ' no more fighting on the
list, please. I came to collect pennies for parkinsons, and i have done my
thing. Peace, brothers '

So in the spirit of this doyen of piggery, and in the memory of his sacrifce
to our cause, and his great coontribution - as yet untallied - let us all
stand a moment in silent contemplation, and think of his words

       peace brothers.  !!!