 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses      68     deg. F   :-)
On either August 11, 16 or 17, Channel 4  in Portland (local cable
station) will be
filming me, and my neurologist. This is  my 5th TV appearance.

Questions will run for an hour.  The finished show will be aired FIFTEEN
times
per month, and may be the beginning of a SERIES. Please e-mail me if you
have
particular ideas for CONTENT, or if  you wish to submit a question.

I have gotten a very short haircut and beard trim for this show.  It will
be broadcast
also in area hospitals.  The  host will be Janet Alexander, Director of
Affiliate
Relations, Maine Health (a consortium of area hospitals).

Any comments anjyone may have on "The Challenge of Young Parkinson's"
would be gratefuolly appreciated.  They will help me prepare for this new
TV adventure with Maine's
Hospitals.

Ivan Suzman

:-)