Carol , don't go anyplace. Yesterday was an awful day. People do not
dislike you. It will get better again. I think I have asked two or three
questions about med and such and they don't hold much interest, because
apparently everyone reacts differently to them . Just stay here, may
John will get brave and publish more. Life is sad enough without
dwelling on the down side. I wish I had an imagination so that I could
write something funny. Nita