if there is so many which i can,t say is right or wrong i ask my is all or
put this way i see mostly the same PWP,S name that post any thing.  lets
hear from somee of the other 18000 or at least some name i have not post any
thing. where are you why don,t you post. i often ask who has had PD longer
than my 30 years? very day i get worse but am going to will fight over PD.
BE FOR I DIE. laugh and the world laugh with you cry well i feel sorry for
you. for evey day i wake up gives me other chanch to win over PD. i will not
lie to you there is days i to don,t like pig jokes next day boy i sure get
bang out of them. lot of times things are so high over my head i just drown.
i miss WHITE HAT  and his storeys. where are you WHITE HAT. inside joke. let
WHITE HAT tell you who he is lolo i will repeat lets see some new PWP,S NAME
OK

                            I.Y.Q.  DON