    RE: The Use of the List

 .1 You have been remarkably tolerant of my imposing on you my various
lengthy pieces.  They will likely be of interest to maybe 1% or 2% of the
list.

 2. There is much of the list material that doesn't interest me.  The delete
button handles that quite well.

 3. Humour is one of the many ways of coping with a chronic illness.  Those
who complain about its seemingly disproportionate amount of material should
recognize that humor is a vital coping strategy for many PWPs and be
tolerant

 4. An 1800 member list is bound to attract a diverse population.  Perhaps
the solution is to be a little more selective in the things we post to the
list and a little more tolerant of what doesn't intterest us.

 5. Thats what I think anyway.

 Bill