Gordon:  While the Sanctuary is dark,  Parkinsaw remains open and is still a thriving
community.  Look for my next update soon.  Per my recent posts, I'm trying to suggest
a moderate position which would allow for the pig saga to continue, albeit in a
somewhat more moderate format.  Don't know if it will fly or not since without the
others the pigs can't exist---they're mostly their creations; i.e. the Parcel Post
Pigs, the Fabled Cincy Flying Pigs, and not the least Porky and Porquetta Porkinson.
Thanks for the support, we need it now.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI

--