Harlan:  Thanks again for your ideas.  Actually, I may be beating a dead horse,
er, pig,  since the other humorists have been silent on my recommendation, and
may have decided to let the saga go.  Interestingly, we've picked up three more
yays, and still no dissenting nays, on the idea to choose a day of the week for
saga-based humor indicating some limited member support.  It may be that you're
absolutely on target that the sun has set on the Silly Sty Stories due to inertia
and writers cramp.  In any case, your position shows how moderation and balance
can win the day.  For my part, I'm going to return to writing the weekly
Parkinsaw Chronicles, sans porkers, but I'll leave the Sanctuary lights on for
the various porcine critters who have departed, in case their creators wish them
to return.  If the sagas do continue on a once per week basis, I would hope we
could also shorten the number of posts so that list members like yourself don't
feel that the balance of PD to NON-PD posts is so out of kilter that you feel it
necessary to turn off your PIE list Email.  Thanks again Harlan for your
thoughts;  I've enjoyed the interchange of ideas, which, by the way, has a
beneficial impact on my tremor and other symptoms.  Takes my mind off the disease
for a while.  Take care.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI (An imaginary community of Parkinsonians in Michigan's Upper
Pennisula)

--
ÐÏ à¡± á