Hi Don: Regarding which day would be set aside for saga-based humor has not been
determined.  It depends upon the wants and wishes of my fellow humorists.
Although it certainly is not up to me to decide, I recommended Friday, but any
day is fine with me. Again, it's not up to me to decide, but I recommended that
that special day be used for on-going, story-based humor.  Further, it was my
recommendation that occassional jokes or funny stories obviously could be posted
at any time.  But, I caution to add, I'm not in charge here---these are just my
recommendations.  BTW, I intend to follow these guidelines myself in my weekly
Parkinsaw, MI Chronicles, as well as any posts to on-going stories.  I'm basing
my recommendations of my perception that this is a Parkinson's Disease forum,
which includes humorous posts, not a humor forum, with occasional PD posts.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI (An imaginary Parkinsonial Community)

--
ÐÏ à¡± á