II do the limited intake of protein and think it works wonders for me. I
don't eat any protein at breakfast or lunch and dinner protein is taken 2
hours before my last dose of Sinimet. I am not as concerned with my
symptoms in the evening as I am during the day so it is OK in my mind to
be a bit off in the evening. I did notice a difference right away when I
started to limit my protein so it is worth a try. I however do recognize
that it will not affect my PD in one way or another as far as progression
or reversal so I do not pass up a good steak if I want one. If anyone is
thinking about trying to limit their intake of protein remember that it is
all in proportion. Don't go off the deep end. PD has taken so much from
all of us don't let it take away something you can do and enjoy.. Eat a
sensible diet no matter if you have PD or not.

As far as Vitamin C goes the research I have done and DR's I have talked
with is Vit C is Vit C no matter where it comes from.

Terry