Each and everyone of us are either a care giver to a PWP or a PWP
ourselves. Not only do we suffer a  chronic disease but we have a disease
that is little understood by those outside our circle. We have medicine to
help mitigate our symptoms but most importantly we have each other for
kindness and support. I know I would trade a one year supply of my Sinimet
if only one bit of humor had the same effect.  I think to some humor does
have the wonderful effect of leaving us feeling a small bit better.

I have a very busy day here and have little time for much but I do have
time to listen to anyone who is in need, in pain, lonely, depressed, or
only needs a little human contact to make their day better. If that
includes reading or deleting a joke that is how it will have to be for me.
You all are very importnat to me. Now I am collectively ashambed of us all
for this lingering squabble of PD vs Non-PD. Please ... We need each other
despertly and some are in need more than others. It is up to each and
everyone of us to love and care for each other. Please try to look into
your heart and find the room to indulge everyone for whatever brings  them
pleasure and happiness in life. Each day is a pleasure to me and I want it
to be a pleasure for everyone.

Terry