Hello from Erika,
To those living in  Australia:
Please, does anyone know of a neurologist in South-Australia that is reasonably well versed in PD.
    Or even a General Practitioner who knows something more than just upping the dosage.
Apparently the ones my bro-in-law has so far consulted, have caused him to lose confidence in their ability to give him good advice in the management of his PD.

On a different subject: I was most interested to read Maryse's letter (and delighted to try and decypher it with my rusty Dutch Highschool French) the only bit I missed was Mucuna pruriens. What is it called in English?
                        Love you all, Erika.