Suddenly we have been getting complaints about our background or something???  We have never gotten this before with any list we're on.  I would be happy to turn it off but I since didn't turn it on so I don't know how.  If it bothers you, kindly delete our messages and don't bother with them.  Many people say they don't see anything at all.  I am NOT a computer expert and I have much worse problems to deal with at the moment.  Thank you for your understanding.  I have found that the delete key works quite well.

Carole and Ted