On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Chris van der Linden wrote:

> Altough your story is somewhat disturbing not all doctors are like the ones
> you've described.

No, of course not! I have personally only encountered one doc like that
in my life, and at present I have a miraculously good neurologist who
takes time to listen even when consulting over the phone.

What I wrote was a way for me to vent the frustration I felt after
trying to comfort the poor man who suffered this incompetent's
mistreatment; not a judgement over all doctors in the world.

/John.