I couldn't help but think of the following story as a result of the recent
flap over poor old porky and especially bringing in the kosher gambit.

Seems this Rabbi and Priest had gotten to be good friends over the years.

One day the Priest asked the Rabbi, "Hey, Brother Isaac, we've known each
other a long time and I believe we can be totally open with each other. Tell
me the honest truth, have you ever eaten pork?"

"Well, Father Flannigan, to tell the truth, I have. Now since we are being
totally honest with each other, I want to know if you have ever had sex?"

"Yes, I'll have to admit I have."

"Better than pork isn't it!"