I would be thankful of some advice.  I am going through a major loss of
confidence and feel very vulnarable brought on by a few problems with meds
not being effetive and aggrevated by the fact I'm due to travel to the
Sydney conference followed by my annual holiday with my husband and two
friends. I'm terrified of making a complete mess of things by getting down
and emotional if my meds don't work.  You see my husband doesn't handle the
emotional side of the p.d.  He's great at stepping in to help me but seems
completely lost when I lose it emotionally.  I have had a change suggested
to my meds which I will try but an anti- depressant has also been
suggested.  I can't remember which are the compatible ones.  Can you please
help. I will try the achives but I just feel to tired to wade through reems
of info at present.  Thanks in anticipation. Mary from Oz.