dear ms magnolia -

         Not surprising that they want to quote you.  I do, myself.

         But you got it right, when you wrote:
>         fat-cat-albeit-not-for-profit-but-salaried-org

         (Another quote that I will use, possibly with attribution.
         Depends on whether I add expletives.)
         (Did you see "As Good As It Gets", when Helen Hunt
         takes off on HMOs?
         Now that's a good use of expletives.)

         Such orgs are the bane of us in industry
         who try to earn a reasonably honest (?) living.

         Be of good cheer
         not-for-profit-disabled-pensioner

         You're loved
         They're not.