On Mon 09 Aug, Tom Riess wrote:
> Dear Brian,
>
> To answer your questions would take up a lot of pd listserver space and I
> feel that is unfair to the majority of readers who may not be interested in
> this topic.  So instead I'll direct you to a web site which has published
> a somewhat older version of my paper.  It will also be published in the
> current issue of Cyber Psychology and Behavior.
>
> go to the HIT lab site at:   http://www.hitl.washington.edu/
> Next select publications
> Next type "Riess" in the simple search section
> Then you will be able to download my paper in MS Word =  Riess, Thomas
> (1999). Visual Cues and Parkinson's Disease (Technical Report R-99-10).
> Seattle, Washington USA: University of Washington

Hello Tom, I will certainly study your paper  - May I suggest that you
read my paper also (If you haven't already done so). You can access it
at the URL below

       http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/brian.htm

The article is titled "A model to describe the effect of levodopa on a
person with Parkinson's Disease"

Regards
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>