A NOTE FROM BARBARA MALLUT (last seen dancing in the ailes in  Mel's Diner
at her Parkies on the Town dinner on Saturday):

Hi Mary...

Apparently several MSN email servers are down,
including the notoriously faulty "B" server.  'Cause
of that, I've been unable to receive List mail for the
last 2 days <GROAN>

Sooooo, in desperation, I've opened an "emergency
email account here on Yahoo under the logon ID
" [log in to unmask] " (without the quotes).

Wouldja please post a copy of this message (or compose
yer own) onto the List so folks there will know how to
reach me if/when MSM's servers once again go down?

Meanwhile I'm gonna TRY and open a secondary account
of the List in order to keep my sanity by then being
able to start my day readin' and writin' email.

Thanks a lot, Mary!

Barb Mallut