Neat suggestion, Bernie!

I have been building miniatures - dollhouses,
shadow boxes, and some of the tiny one-inch
-to-the-foot furnishing that go into the miniature buildings
for over 35 years.

I work in a near frenzy for a coupla months then don't
touch a miniature for several months, then the mood hits
me again and I'm back in "construction mode."

I recently started work again on a two storied building
(which is completed, leaving only the interior work to
be done) housing a turn-of-the-century emporium on
the main floor and a seamstress' upstairs on the second
floor, which is going to be a "front" for a house (the kind
of house that's not a home!) if ill repute.

I love to read, and paint/draw and to garden.   Up until
this past year I needlepointed, however it's really tough
doing that when one's got double vision.

One thing I really enjoy is what my kids called
"OWLING" (as in "Mom's going owling"), which
means I go to local art fairs or garage sales
looking for owls to hang on the wall amidst my
already extensive collation.  Ditto for haunting
antique stores looking for sterling napkin rings to
add to THAT collection.   Mind you, it's not hard
finding 'em, but it IS hard finding them at a bargain
price!  Heck - anybody can pay retail! <grin>

Barb Mallut
[log in to unmask]  <== Emergency email address, hecked once a
week