hi all

At 01:49 1999/08/12 -0700, charlotte wrote to me:
>Sorry for being an UNnerd; I need to access the list archives
>(I deleted some messages that I regret deleting).
>Charlotte Mancuso

never apologize for something you haven't learned yet
refusing to learn, now that's a horse in a different ball of wax

instructions on how to search the list archives on the wwweb
and the link to them [the archives, i mean]
are all in the PIEnet section of my website
which i created as a paean to the PIEnet

so far there are over 300 pages there
just brimming full of all sorts of
PIEnet info and PIEnet help
seek and ye shall find
as someone once said

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>