hi all

At 20:28 1999/08/11 -0500, jerry wrote to me:
>Do you have a few minutes to answer this person with
>some direction?
>Jerry

to jerry and cheryl
[oh dear! jerry and cherry perry !]

i think the best thing for cheryl to do is to join
the Parkinsn Information Exchange Network [PIEnet]
and/or its  off-shoot, the CARE list

subscription instructions for the PIEnet
are in the PIENet section of my website 'a new voice'
[see below]

pending her arrival
i have posted your combined message to the list

any replies can be sent to me for forwarding
on to cheryl

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>