Dear Don---
I think we in your "listfamily" can tell when the writer of your posts is
Mr.Don or Mr.PD---don't lose sleep over it!  We all have our bad days, but
you are surely entitled to have them after 30 years!

>i have not looked at  my mail yet. i am ashamed of what i said to HANS. was
>very bad day for me. VIVIAN  says that is happing allot. i say things that
>are not me. i spent a bad night over it. i hope you can forgive me HANS. I
>KNOW YOU ARE NOT TO PUT PERSONAL STUFF ON THE LIST. BUT AS I DID I WANT ALL
>TO KNOW I WAS WRONG. if i sent to HANS of line it would not in my mind to
>tell him i am sorry. VIVIAN says the list is a big help to me. on my bad day
>i can at times feel better. after my 30 years i am getting tired.. but am
>going to hang  in there..and win. i will try and not be so picky in the
>fruitier
>
>                                     I.Y.Q.  DON

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.