hi all

At 09:04 1999/08/12 -0700, cyber-dad-don wrote:

>i have not looked at my mail yet. i am ashamed of what i said to HANS.
>yesterday was a very bad day for me. VIVIAN says that is happening a
>lot. i say things that are not me. i spent a bad night over it. i hope
>you can forgive me HANS.
>I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT PERSONAL STUFF ON THE LIST.
>BUT AS I DID, I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS WRONG.
>if what i sent to HANS was out of line it would not in my mind to
>tell him i am sorry.
>VIVIAN says the list is a big help to me.
>even on my bad days, i can at times feel better.
>after my 30 years with PD, i am getting tired.
>but i am going to hang  in there...  and i'm going to win.
>i will try and not be so picky in the future
>I.Y.Q.  [say it fast!]
>DON

my dear cyber-dad

you set us a tough example to follow
but, heck, why not aim for the best!

now, about your lousy spelling keyboard... it said:

>i will try and not be so picky in the fruitier

don't tell me you've been out picking fruit in your tractor again!!
save me some!

sis

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>