Cindy
From: Ann Dorsa <[log in to unmask]>

           Have you lost YOUR cookies?

My computer told me that "I lost my MAGIC" cookie--you
can just imagine my consternation, yes, consternation,
remember this is NON-PD, when, at 54, my COMPUTER told me
I've LOST MY MAGIC COOKIE!!  At 54, there is much in need
of restoration, but my magic cookie?--it's more than I
can bear!!  How does one with advancing age and declining
faculties set about restoring one's cookie!!

Even if the rest of my cookies have not been totally
lost, I'm certain they have been rearranged.  If only
there was auto-restore button somewhere that I could just
push... sigh...

CAM