Hi-- as as non-expert computer user, I think I recall something about
"cookies" being part of the
"equipment" or software--will someone who KNOWS about this please  respond
before we all die of hunger???
>From: Ann Dorsa <[log in to unmask]>
>
>And now for something completely different...
>
>           Have you lost YOUR cookies?
>
>My computer told me that "I lost my MAGIC" cookie--you
>can just imagine my consternation, yes, consternation,
>remember this is NON-PD, when, at 54, my COMPUTER told me
>I've LOST MY MAGIC COOKIE!!  At 54, there is much in need
>of restoration, but my magic cookie?--it's more than I
>can bear!!  How does one with advancing age and declining
>faculties set about restoring one's cookie!!
>
>Even if the rest of my cookies have not been totally
>lost, I'm certain they have been rearranged.  If only
>there was auto-restore button somewhere that I could just
>push... sigh...
>
>CAM

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "