Tom Reiss wrote in part:

The following are examples of activities which accelerate or
>augment optical flow  and these are activities that will suppress
>dyskinesia.  Skiing, roller skating, riding a motor cycle or bicycle (but
>not  in a car),  walking on a moving sidewalk,  walking on stilts,  looking
>through a telephoto lens which is zooming in,  walking towards a wall  that
>is illuminated by a strobe light, running, regularly spaced cues on the
>floor, walking behind  a rolling ball at the same speed as the ball and
>watching it roll, elevated (platforms) on the shoes and  countless others.
>Those activities which can be performed while ambulating will overcome
>akinesia as well.

Sounds great, Tom--but I hate to tell you, there's NOT ONE of those
activities Peter could undertake!
Fortunately (knock on wood) he doesn't have dys--yet.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "