hi all,

i've had a couple of inquiries about these tales lately
so i thought i'd give you all a reminder about their location:

the hole-in-the-head gang
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/hithgang/index.html>

below is a plain text replica of the above page:

                         the hole-in-the-head gang

               what's a little brain surgery among friends?

                              Jeana Bartlett
                           My Pallidotomy Story

                                 Don Berns
                              My Pallidotomy
                          I Am No Longer Plagued

                              Cheryl Bollerud
                      A Caregiver's Pallidotomy Story

                                 Jim Finn
                         My Pig-Cell Implant Story

                               Bill Heitman
                                Pallidotomy

                               Joan Holliday
                              My Pallidotomy
                                    or
                        What I Did In March Of 1996

                                Greg Leeman
                              My Pallidotomy
                                    or
                           Teaching The Resident

                              George Lussier
                    Pallidotomy / Parkinson's / Stories

                              Lynda McKenzie
             her fetal cell implant surgery: two press reports

                          Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
                               describes his
                     Bilateral STN Stimulator Surgery

                                 Jane Ross
                  My Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Surgery

                                Joan Snyder
                         Two Pallidotomy Surgeries

                                  back to
                 | the people | the PIEnet | a new voice |
                                  updated
                                1999/08/03
                              janet paterson
                                  [Image]

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>