Dear Ivan--the rest sounds like a good idea--also the local contacts  you
mentioned. There seems little you can do otherwise right now about Mike.

Thanks for letting me know our video is en route--I will be talking soon
with local student orgs re: help with Pennies campaign, and hope to use it
to educate them!  You've gotten RAVE reviews from everyone who has seen it !

Ivan wrote in part---

>MIKE's DISAPPEARANCE
>
>He had a forced exit while
> he was in danger of complete collapse, due
>to the pressures placed on both of us
>by certain members of  his  family.
>
>I have been talking to Adult Protective,
>locally, and other authorities, in case
>I need temporary hospitalization, or protec-
>tion.
>VIDEOS sent yesterday:
>
>Camilla Flintermann

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry