Dear Bonnie, John and Simon.

Congratulations and thanks for your action in producing 'SPARKLE'. I must
confess that I have been feeling a  little guilty because, just at the
time that the latest argument blew up, I posted what was (for me) a
decidedly bitter message directed at those people who were making my
life so difficult. I had been working away for a couple of days, and
was blissfully  unaware of the undercurrents bubbling away.

However, with the introduction of Sparkle, I think that you have made
a positive and helpful move, and if I did inadvertantly contribute to
its inception, I can live with that.

Now we had better ensure that the PIE keeps going: Don't throw the
baby out with the bathwater! (Oh dear - was that a joke?)
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>