Paul Lauer wrote:

My wife and I collect Wedgwood and so far (fingers crossed), my relatively
>mild onset has not affected my ability to go to antique shows, auction
>galleries or spend inordinate amounts of time on e-bay. Any other
>wedgwoodians out there? Anybody want to become one? We'd be glad to help.
>
>Paul H. Lauer
>Norwalk, CT.

Hi Paul--  I can't claim we are Wedgewood collectors, but we do have a
favorite set of Wedgewood dishes--service for 12, which were sold by the
Alumni Assn. of our alma mater (Earlham College). They are rose on white,
and depict campus scenes, with a lovely border of leaves of the various
campus trees.   We were given some as wedding gifts from college friends,
and over the years built up to 12 place settings. I've no idea of current
value for insurance purposes, as the college no longer sells them---can you
suggest how I could find out ?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "