On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Bonnie Rowley wrote:

> That's really nice.
> Now for something "like that" for the non-computer owner.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand you... My english does't quite make it
all the way sometimes.

Just to make it clearer, the advisor is supposed to be lent to you by
your hospital, and after using it for a while, you and your doc discusses
how to change your medication. So there's no need for you to buy a $1000
handheld computer! (That's how I understand it after visiting the website
mentioned below....)

/John.