i did not answer it as i did not know what it ment. i forget already but
some CANADIAN sent me all the meaning of the meds. yes closing ones eyes can
cause you to fall. i have known it for years. even when i save or wash my
face i got to lean on some thing to keep from falling. one time VIVIAN  was
leaving a night club a nd the law stop us he want me to walk a line close my
eyes so on i cary a card that says i do not drink and have PD. you are to
take me to a hospital ot breath test. gave me a hard time. took me to jail.
i said i would sue them if he would not apologize to me.

                                  I.Y.Q.   DON  &  VIVIAN