i get a few and have no trouble in bring them up. i check to see who they
are from. they usefully brought them up. i just learned how to send some
pic's of my family. have not sent them yet but will in subject tell them
what it is . so they won,t have to worry about a vireus.  just like my web
page. i get a paper clip by the mail so i know it has a attachment to it.
then decide if i want to open it. i for get who wrote it tell me again and i
will be sure to not send any to you. or any one else. as i would never do
any thing to foul up some ones PC.  send me your emails for nay.

                                    I.Y.Q.   DON  &  VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                LISTENING TO THE I.Y.Q.  (KID)  LOLO