    One year ago Aug 7 Cecily had a stroke while in the hospital for
pneumonia. The neuro ( not our neuro) called in, immediately decided she
needed more sinemet.  She said that every neuro had different ideas about
dosage of PD medicines.  Being in a state of shock I didn't realize what she
was saying.  After it sunk in I eventuall got our MD to change it back. I
also told him that under no circumstances was that  person to be allowed
near any of my family  -  get a witch doctor first.
In Feb she was in the hospital again and altho I had given the nurse a
writtten program of her medications, I caught them giving her a wrong dosage
at a wrong time. Asking around I found that they had a different regimen
than the one I had given.  When as and if she is ever in the hospital - any
hospital  -  again you can bet your bottom dollar I will see that they do
what they are supposed to - not what THEY think they should.
They told me that they were familiar with  PWP's and their medication
requirements but from now on I ain't taking anybody's word.
Sooo to all you PWP's and CGs make for d___ sure that in case of any
hospitalization, that the staff is aware of the requirements and possible
inherent dangers of the medications.
Bob Anibal