dear sid
     sometime back in may i got this bit of wit and laughed so much that i
copied it.

                                                 getting old in florida
i've sure gotten old.i've had 2 by-pass surgeries,a hip replacement.and new
knees i've fought cancer and diabetes.am half blind,can't hear anything
quieter than a jet engine and take 40 different medications that
leave me dizzy.winded,and subject to blackouts.  there's bouts with
demenyia'poor circulation,can hardly feel my hands and feet anymore.can't
remember if i am 85 or 92.i've lost all my friends.

 but.........Thank God I still have my DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!!!

          happy driving
             connie tate