In a message dated 8/9/99 7:38:28 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Does
 anyone think that exercise, massage and accupuncture helps?  Of course these
 are taken with the prescribed medications.  What do people think???

Emma, believe it or not, I'm taking most of the above, including acupuncture,
massage occasionally, and walking as exercise.  Monthly I see a chiropractor
also.  Hard to say what helps, Emma.  My husband asks me the same
question.  When I feel balanced out mentally and physically, I believe
everything is helping, including my PD meds, but would not be able to
say which supplement or treatment did what.  I think others on the List
will say the opposite.  Sorry but we are not dealing with an exact science
here, are we?
 Clare Wilson