>     A neuro prescribed Baclofen for toe cramps. I came home, looked up
> the drug and after reading the side effects, threw the script in the
> garbage.

Dear Judith:

If you look at ANY monograph in any of the reliable compendia
such as the Physician Desk Reference (PDR), you will find each
to have side effects.  Each drug may affect different people in
different ways.  Thus, you should never take any drug for granted.
But now, with this caveat, your doctor together with you, may
decide that the benefit derived from any particular drug far
surpasses the risk, and you'd be better off in taking it.

Michel Margosis