Sid, I do not think you have to worry, unless you need to take a driving test
and are not able to pass, due to symptoms of PD.  They do require a special
license if you are wheelchair bound, or need special hardware on the car, and
also if you need eyeglasses to drive, that will be on the license. Connie
sent a "sort of" funny forward about the eprson who was in really bad
condition an was so happy he was able to keep his license. The BEST news for
you, if you are willing to live in a Condominium, there are many with
transportation services to shopping, shows, outtings of all kinds. included
in the maintenance fees, so you could survive without driving a car if you
need to.   They also have special deals to see many things at reduced cost.
I love Florida, and if you don't mind some hot weather, and like air
conditioning, you will like it here.  You can probably get all the info about
real estate, and cost of living and all that on the web, or maybe from a
national realty company.  You may want to locate near a specific area for
medical care, although Florida is well supplied with hospitals and doctors.
Tell me your main interests and hobbies, and I might be able to tell you what
part of Florida to head for...Just leave your snow shovels or blowers in
Ohio, they will not be needed here!
Ken B