Emma - I don't take any natural remedies beyond Vitamins E and C in medium sized
dozes, but I exercise a lot and consider it all important.  I was diagnosed 5
1/2 years ago and started working out with a personal trainer (II hate exercise
and am no good on my own) about 6 months before diagnosis.  I was trying to cure
whatever was bothering me through exercise.

Well, it turned out to be PD and I didn't cure it, but I am in better shape than
I have ever been before.  I am not a fanatic, but I do walk about 2 miles at a
brisk pace at least 3 days a week and then do balance and strength and
flexibility exercises with some weights, but no machines.  I also work
strenuously in my garden (during three quarters of the year) and walk every
morning when I am on vacation.

I credit the exercise with keeping me both physically and mentally fit.  Most
time I appear symptom free (on the outside) although that time is less-and-less
all the time.

I take Sinemet 25/100 (1/2 tab 4x), Permax 100 (1/2 tab 3x day) Mirapex at bed
time (for restless legs) and 100 mg of Zoloft for my general mental health.  All
of that works for me most of the time, but the underlying work on my body makes
it easier for it to wok and is very important.