This might be true. After reading this message, I got to thinking about my
husband's condition.  Dayle has PD and is getting less mobile all the time.
The Doctors have been after him to quit smoking for 2 to 3 years.  Well
anyway, after Dayle's last stay in the hospital he has been cut off of his
cigarettes.  Last Sat. Dayle talked me into getting him a cigarette and late
Sat. evening Dayle started walking much better with his walker and Sunday
morning he walked for awhile with just his crane.  Dayle has not walked with
just his crane in months!  By Sunday evening, Dayle was back to having
trouble walking at all.  So maybe it was the cigarette that did it.  That
was the only thing different Dayle has the whole weekend.  Who knows!

Eva H. Dawson