Hello everyone
I have been following the debate over the list with regard to the number and
type of messages that are being received. May I make a suggestion?
It is possible as outlined in other messages to manage your mailbox by
putting messages into separate folders or even not downloading certain
messages. However this only works if certain parameters are followed.
I propose that ALL messages sent to the list should have a subject title of
one of the  following:

PD
Non PD
Pigs
News
Humour
Other

We  would then be able to manage our messages better and not have to leave
the list because it has overwhelmed us.

PS please note there is no category for semi PD , its either PD or it isn't
You be the judge
  James