I would like to introduce myself and my husband, who has PD.  My name is
Juliette and my husband's name is Harold.  He was diagnosed with PD in August
1995.  He is taking the usual medications -- Sinemet CR 50/200 and regular
25/100, Mirapex 1 mg, and .25 mg.  To try and alleviate some of the
salivation and swallowing problems his Dr. gave him Artane.  After a few days
he started having hallucinations and the drug was stopped.  It has been one
week and he is all right again.  I'm looking forward to being on this list
and hope I will get lots information about managing PD.

Juliette De Witt