Bob,

I do not at all make excuses for the errors either in your wife's situation or
mine.  It should be corrected.  All I think Mary Ann & certainly myself were
doing was to let you all know the situation you are dealing with. The
neurologist while if he was the admitting physician certainly had the right to
change her meds in my opinion she was dead wrong in doing this especially if her
own doctor was going to take over care.  The primary doctor should have written
the orders and not the consultant.  A consultant's job is to CONSULT not to
treat unless asked to do so IMHO.

Bob I didn't mean to be an apologist for the nursing staff or the neurologist
and if I sounded that way I am indeed sorry.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin